- Pre-Nuptial & Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Divorce & Separation – Contested & Uncontested
- Property Settlements
- Spousal/Child Support
- Child Custody – Contested & Uncontested, – Parenting Plans, Visitation Agreements
- Modifications of Custody & Support Plans/Agreements
- Adoptions – Including for Singles & Same Sex Couples
- TRO’s – Temporary Restraining Orders (& Permanent), – Domestic Violence, Harassment etc.
- QDRO’s – Qualified Domestic Relations Orders, – Pension & Retirement Plan Divisions
- Expert Witness
For more information, or to discuss your legal issues confidentially, please contact us to setup a consultation with a legal representatives. We look forward to hearing from you!
DISCLAIMER – Neither your receipt of information from this website, nor your use of this website to contact Prossin Law Firm or one of its attorneys creates an attorney-client relationship between you and Prossin Law Firm. As a matter of policy, Prossin Law Firm does not accept a new client without first investigating for possible conflicts of interests and obtaining a signed engagement letter. Accordingly, you should not use this website to provide confidential information about a legal matter of yours to Prossin Law Firm.
This website includes information about legal issues and legal developments. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and should not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You should contact an attorney for advice on specific legal problems.